Wednesday 18 April 2018

Diary writing on first day of my school.

Diary writing on first day of my school.



Date 18/04/0218
Time 07:00 PM
Dear Diary,


Yow know today I am very happy because today was my first day in school everything was new to me buildings, friends,teachers, uniform and one more thing before I was studying in boys school but this one was co-ed etc. But first challenge for me was to search my class I found with the help of one boy and coincidently he was in my class.When I entered my class I felt a little shy because I was not knowing anyone of them. Then a boy came who was the monitor of that class he introduce himself I introduce him too. Interesting part was that it was Tamil section and this language Tamil was very new to to me I was knowing the ABC of Tamil. But nothing to worry I will adjust. First period was of my class teacher my class teacher was really kind and cooperative he told me all the details and rules very clearly. 
More teachers came in the class they introduce themselves I also interacted with them. It was a great day.


Bey Diary


Click hear for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class 9 politics chapter 2 notes

Class 9 politics chapter 2 notes Topics in the Chapter • What is Democracy? • Features of Democracy → Major Decisions b...